Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
My client, an institution in Round Rock, Texas, has a long-term opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer.
We are seeking an exceptional front-end developer specializing in web, desktop applications and general software prototyping to participate in developing new and cutting edge experiences for our next generation of software products. As a UI/UX software developer, you will work closely with our design and UX research team as well as software engineers/developers, product managers, marketing, and quality engineers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
• Create compelling and immersive prototypes, simulations and demos of possible future experiences
• Translate user experience design specifications into high-quality, production-ready code
• Work directly with user experience designers and researchers for interpreting UX specs and receiving feedback on builds via UX Reviews
• Publish high-quality components to shared library accessed by engineers across organizations
• Ensure implementation is cross-platform/browser compatible, and responsive in mobile devices
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and engineering rationale with diplomacy; Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail
• Remain current on new tools, technologies and web design trends, including platforms and plugins as they pertain to interaction techniques, graphics, charting/graphing tools, animation/motion, and video; validate, propose and implement new tools and technologies as appropriate.
• Undergraduate degree and 2-5 years relevant experience
• CRITICAL: Expert experience building complex UI for Web using popular industry frameworks such as Bootstrap or Angular.js
• Awareness of server side MVC frameworks, web services and web communication protocols and message formats (Prior back end programming is a plus)
• Experience with building experiences for Windows desktop applications including Win32, WPF and UWP/UWA
• Strong work ethic with good time management and ability to work with diverse teams
• Strong problem solving skills
• Understanding of UI/UX principals
• UI/UX Design in both code and design tools (e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator. InVision, Sketch); experienced using Adobe Suite more generally
• Familiar with Responsive coding best practices
• Familiar with current W3C standards, compatibility issues and fallback strategies for legacy browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer 6 8).
• Experience with versioning control software (e.g. Git)
• Familiarity with site maps, wireframes, mockups/comps
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• Understanding of web site hosting and server technology
• Able to shepherd a product from concept through development
• Able to process and integrate usability studies, reports, trends, data, and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account