Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Client Field Technical Services Analyst will be responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters. This position will be a remote/Onsite Client based position. You must live in the area. This role will have up to 80% local travel to Dell customer Campus / Remote sites, with the potential for national travel as necessary. This position will also be required to work an on-call rotation.
• Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, and associated peripherals.
• Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
• Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
• Performs maintenance and repair services.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
• Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, advanced deployment, and repair on desktops / notebooks
• Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action
• May receive calls after normal business hours
• Uses advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate customer problems and conduct scheduled installs
• Provides technical feedback on technical process issues to improve overall service delivery
• Works independently
• Skilled specialist who completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative; understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments; may be informal team leader
• Moderate travel is required
• A+ certification
• Reliable Transpertation required
• Experienced Telephone Etiquette skills
• Manages time and prioritizes effectively
• Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in resolving issues affecting customer satisfaction
• Significant knowledge of Dell products, customer service, policies and procedures
• Able to deal with high degree of ambiguity
• Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and high stress/pressure environment
• Working research and analytical skills
• Experienced organization and problem solving skills
• Ability to travel to customer locations
• Ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours
• Ability to work independently
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification is a plus
• Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external contacts (Account Management, Deployment Team, Solutions Architect, Employees, and Venders).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Effective organizational and administrative expertise with strong attention to detail and reporting deadlines
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, either individually or in a team setting.
• Proficient in Windows-based computer environment, specifically in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
• Typically requires a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience with High School diploma or equivalency
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account