Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Visual Designer
Location: Mountainview, CA
Duration: 1 year + possibility of extensions
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visual Designers weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our products. We believe that all of our products should be beautiful and accessible. As a Visual Designer, you'll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You'll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms. Like all of our UX jobs, you'll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use. We follow a simple but vital premise in the UX group: "Focus on the user and all else will follow. " We're interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create.
The UX team plays an integral part in gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, content strategists and web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
- Create high quality proposals throughout entire design process from concept to production
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering to effectively communicate the value of visual design and brand
- Maintain and evolve the continued development of Google's design language
- Developing strong partnerships with and coordinating general assistance to the core UX team
- Thinking about designing with the brand holistically across multiple surfaces and platforms
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
Desired- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Visual Design 6-8 Years Yes
Typography 6-8 Years Yes
Graphic Design 6-8 Years Yes
User Experience 4-5 Years Yes
UI Design 6-8 Years Yes
User Interface 4-5 Years Yes
Product Design 4-5 Years No
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account