Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position will require the individual to work closely with the IMAC Coordination Team, who handle Wealth Management multiple resolver requests within the technology Service Desk. The primary role of this applicant will be to handle escalations and expedites of technology requests from various resolvers, by assisting in bringing the requests to closure, and to analyze the root cause which may result in identification of trends, process gaps, and process improvement opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for boarding new IMAC (install, move, add and change) services; working with our vendors and the various resolvers (supporting groups) to establish new or modify existing procedures.
· Handle escalations and expedites raised by resolver teams
· Identify issues, trends, process gaps and process opportunities
· Work as an extension of the IMAC Coordination team
· Review and enhance IMAC processes and procedures that are currently in use today
· Work with the IMAC Coordination team and Morgan Stanley teams to create/edit new/existing processes when needed
· Engage with internal clients requiring their technology request(s) to be escalated or expedited in order to fulfill
· Work with various Client teams on different projects and tasks
· Track all escalations and expedites
· Ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced highly technical environment
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by departmental manager
· Experience in technology support services and/or coordination role(s)
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail
· Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
· Efficient with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
· ServiceNow experience is a plus
· 3 or more years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support
· Able to work in a fast pace environment
Highly self-motivated and directed
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account