Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Data Analyst focuses on process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision making. This person participates in the analysis and development of logical data base designs, data models and relational data base definitions across multiple computing environments.
* Assist in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis and data modeling techniques.
* Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders.
* Gather data and develop reports for major statistical data calls received from various sources.
* Implement and maintain the reporting of data to various departments.
* Apply business knowledge to analyze data, develop reports and solve problems.
* Research and resolve any data or reporting issues that arise.
* Communicate all data issues or problems to management and makes recommendations for solutions.
* Establish and implement audit tools and procedures to monitor the team's performance.
* Perform ad hoc analyses of data depending on business needs.
* Assist ETL Architects in developing source to target mapping.
* Minimum of 3 years related experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise.
* General knowledge in IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures, data standards and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
* Proficiency in SQL, DBMS Languages, Data Profiling, Data Design and Data Architecture.
* Knowledge of Metadata Management tools.
* Knowledge of data design and analysis tools.
* Ability to evaluate business requirements and transform client requests into data deliverables.
* Basic understanding of project planning and execution.
* Ability to investigate and gain proficiency on new tools and techniques.
* Writing skills to support development of product specifications and technical documentation.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
* Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
* Ability to acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
* Ability to filter and "clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
Data Analysis & Reporting
* Experience in analysis with expertise in different technologies, business areas, application wide analysis, and proposal of solutions. Assemble, analyze, and represent business requirements. Perform data analysis on critical data defects and produce management & executive level reporting representative of defect status and trend. Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, prioritize deliverables, recommend alternative solutions and project strategies, and engage in negotiations. These resources are also able to facilitate workshops such as JAD, RAD, and DRP sessions, etc. Senior Business Analysts should also be able to perform as team leaders when necessary.
-3+ years of Data Analysis Experience
-2+ years of SQL Experience
-1+ year of Financial Services Experience
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account