Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Business Analyst will primarily serve in the support of the current and future applications and the requirement analysis process. Providing consulting on reactive, proactive and enhancement support services, as well as testing services to one or many applications.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Collect, review, analyze, and manage user and system requirements from business users by:
o Analyzing/understanding business challenges
o Mapping current business processes and workflows to the new system or service
o Determining interface and data conversion requirements
o Resolving any issues which may affect the business process o Prepare/ Run reports, export and analyze data
• Establish and sustain strong on-going relationships with IT and business partners by working with the business & technical teams to clarify functional requirements for design specifications and testing.
• Develop detailed proposals, functional & data requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain specification approvals
• Manage the UAT process by performing smoke testing, defect tracking and resolution, communicating status, and obtaining business approvals on UAT for scheduled deployments
• Assist in demand queue management including prioritization, capacity and build planning, scheduling, etc.
• Serve as a liaison to other teams in planning, coordination, development and deployment of multi-team enhancement or projects
• Ensure that delivered functionality/system matches the functionality specified and that business is satisfied with IT services and products.
• Understand, manage, escalate, mitigate, and communicate user expectations, status, risks/issues to all relevant IT and Business team members at all levels
• Ensure training needs are met by training users in the functionality developed Qualifications and/or Experience Required
• Strong functional specifications and user requirements skills a must
• Evidence of business acumen in order to communicate effectively with business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services • Computer Science degree or equivalent education required
• SQL and VB skills desired • Agile methodology experience desired
• Network and desktop troubleshooting experience desired
• Bebanjo, Rigthsline and Tableau experience desired
• Prior experience in the Entertainment Industry, preferably in Digital/ Television Networks/ Rights Management is a huge plus
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account