Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Description: Enterprise Reporting Framework (ERF) is a critical reporting system which provides both highly concurrent adhoc / ondemand reporting and batch reporting capability as well as reporting workflow monitoring tools. It generates 20k custom reports for 16900 Wealth Management FAs very day, and it generates 2 million quarterly reports in 4 days. The candidate will part of Montreal based development team and will be involved in development and maintenance of various distributed frontend/backend systems including middleware components, web, and infrastructure components.
1. Design & implement distributed applications, enhance and support existing systems.
2. Utilize strong object oriented design (OOD), algorithms & programming skills to implement distributed systems of multi-tier architecture.
3. Work closely with internal, external clients and users to deliver solutions.
4. Will have the opportunity to participate in system integration efforts and requirements gathering for projects involving multiple teams and systems.
In addition to this, candidate will also work on various integration/special projects that involves working with different business units like Wealth Management, and Investment Management etc. The team also works on technical R&D and cutting-edge solutions to improve performance & scale and for integrating new products and technologies in our system.
- Experience developing distributed, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
- Experience building Web applications in Multithreading, Web Services for a Unix/Linux platform
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions like (ex. Perforce, Git, CVS)
- Experience testing software (e.g. Unit testing, performance testing/tuning)
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A Team Player Skills Desired:
- Experience working with the Spring framework
- Experience in either Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account