Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Dynamics ERP/365 Developer to join their team. This is a direct hire, full time role.
Our client is willing to Transfer and/or Sponsor H1B visas for this role.
The ERP Senior Developer will play a critical role in advancing client's Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP environment. This critical platform directly supports our growing Omni-Channel Retail business, including all aspects of our Procurement, Contact Center, Order Management, Retail Point of Sales (POS) and Financial processes.
The successful candidate will utilize their experience with Microsoft AX and/or Dynamics ERP platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilities. You will join a rapidly growing business and IT organization, and work directly with the business leaders who utilize the platform. You will also work directly with Microsoft to keep up with emerging trends and capabilities, as well as to resolve technical issues.
• Develop custom code, integrations, and entity relationship to address specific business requirements
• Evaluate options to deliver business functionality
• Configure, design, and develop solutions including key integrations to 3rd party solutions
• Evaluate technical aspects of Microsoft product releases and fixes
• Upgrade and maintain currency of the Dynamics solution
• Monitor and track system processing and performance indicators and evaluate options to address technical performance issues (i.e. indexing database tables, etc.)
• Participate on project teams in order to deliver new functionality require to support our growing Omni-Channel business model.
• 3-5+ years' experience working with MSFT Dynamics 365 (or AX) ERP solutions
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Integration experience, preferably to / from MSFT D365
• Experience working in project teams of 8-10 IT and Business Users
• Experience working with IT vendors, 3rd party resources, including off shore
• Working knowledge of retail industry, with multi-channel retailers a significant plus
• Proven analytic and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and project lifecycle skills
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account