Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
This position is for a Business Analyst for the 3D Program team within Wealth Management Field and Client Technology (FACT).
The charter of this team is to provide business analysis support for the UI of the 3D Platform to help drive the execution of the technical redesign and strategy of the existing 3D Advisor Desktop and meet the goals of the business.
Furthermore, this position will work with the PMs and Business/Data Analysts in the team and work with other platform teams, driving issue analysis & resolution, educating peers, and drive the project throughout the SDLC process until execution. This job can also call for the position to be able to lead the team (as PM) on situations where project management is required and heeds the flexibility of the person to operate on dual role capacity.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work under minimal supervision.
• 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
• Understanding of how Data works
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self- motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay
• Ability to manage requirements and definition of the overall platform, keeping the focus on technical requirements for users to be able to successfully use and navigate through the platform on their day to day activities.
• Liaison between Business Users and Technical team in analysis & design
• Well defined and structured individual who can document, track and work on Functional, Data requirements seamlessly with minimum supervision
• Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems
• Plans organize and conduct a walkthrough with Business Units and Technical team for common understanding across groups of requirements and sign off
• Provides technical assistance to peers, mentoring where ever applicable
• Participates in User Acceptance Testing and Deployment
• SQL experience
\NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account