Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NTT DATA's Client is looking for a Sr. .NET Developer with 8+ years of experience in US Healthcare domain preferrably Payer segment.
* Must have Technical expertise in ASP.Net, VB.Net, PL/SQL and XML.
* Must have experience in EDI and HIPAA.
* Must have worked with Health Care Reform, Affordable Care Act implementation.
* Must be able to design and implement technical solutions in Integration technologies.
* Must have experience with requirements gathering, analysis, design and development.
* Must have experience with handling customer and other third party vendors effectively.
* Must have problem solving ability to provide solutions to complex and new business problems.
* Must have experience with mentoring a offshore development team.
* Generate innovative ideas and apply them in implementing solutions.
* Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs.
* Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
* Excellent knowledge of US Healthcare Payer domain and related standards.
* Good understanding of industry best practices, processes and procedures.
Participate in Business Requirement discussions, identify system impacts and design solutions.
* Understand and have good knowledge of technologies, architecture, frameworks and processes used in the project, account and practice.
* Should be capable of providing innovative solutions to business problems.
* Deliver projects on time and within budget with quality.
* Ensure your projects meet the customer expectations as measured by scorecards and NPS.
* Understand Customer Domain and business processes.
* Quick Turn Around to day to day and high priority ad-hoc requests.
* Ensure SDLC/QA compliance using Defined process and methodology.
* Participate in QA activities, final inspection, reviews, audits, metrics data generation, collection, interpretation and submission.
* Define and established Configuration Management.
* Establish/enhanced template, Guideline, checklists and standards for project and team.
* Ensure High quality delivery.
* Understand the commitment to the Customer as per revised deal.
* Quality: Meet or exceed practice guidelines.
* Must be able to understand and contribute in the Architecure phase of the Project/Program
* Must be able to Design independtly using the best available patterns.
* Code independently.
* Implement the best practices in coding and design.
* Develop Best fitting Solutions for Accounts across APPS LoB.
* Awareness and adherence to security policies and guidelines in the project.
* Follow HIPAA and PHI data security guidelines.
* Production Support and Incident Management.
* Mentor offshore team on a continuous and regular basis to ensure knowledge transition and quality delivery.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account