Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Define and manage end-to-end services, functional capabilities and business outcomes delivered to our Customer Care organization on the SFDC platform.
• Provide support for related platforms and services, and backup other service manager peers.
• Responsible defining and operating all components defined in Customer Care service packages.
• Ensure sound change management, incident management and problem resolution are executed within ITSM framework and defined SLA's are met.
• Manage 7/24 operations of SFDC, related integrations and business support services.
• Partner with a team of service managers, functional/technical leads, and contractors.
• Works in conjunction with the Engineering to define service transition, utility and warranty.
• Define metrics and regular reports and dashboard measuring service performance.
• Prioritize and coordinate tickets with offshore managed service partners.
• Work across RF Tech with other teams to support our ITSM processes in Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management in day-to-day operations.
• Collaborate with business partners to define best practices, and develop functional competencies.
• Support the user adoption through knowledge base and training for users, and collaboration with power users on current and future capabilities.
• Supporting the Company in leading and managing change request and improvement initiatives that affect all aspects of operations that are requested by the business for current applications as well as improving overall operations for the SFDC service organization.
• Ability to adapt and work with ambiguity, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Support internal and external audits by providing direction on improvements and processes for improvements to internal audits and system health.
• Enforces security controls, maintains the system roles and authorization processes.
• Support Customer Care in the internal and external onboarding and offboarding of Customer Care users.
• Partner with security and risk team in implementing process changes to ensure compliance with privacy policies, security audits and certifications.
• 10+ years of experience from implementation, operations and integration of CRM platforms and Call Center technologies
• 5+ years experience in a lead/management role of SalesForce.com platform, preferably with Service Cloud, Communities and Marketing Cloud
• 5+ years experience managing IT Operations / Production Support for Enterprise Applications
• Experience with custom development, integration and managing 3rd party interfaces
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account