Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
• Configure & Support AMQ/MQ platform, such as Queue manager, Broker, routes, karaf.
• Troubleshoot AMQ Issues and avoiding re-occurring issues by providing permanent fixes.
• Monitor Active MQ queues, Consumer connectivity to Queues, ActiveMQConsole page, web page,
J console and AMQ Gateway boxes.
• Involve in design and capacity review meetings to provide suggestion in MQ/AMQ usage.
• Fine tune and sizing ActiveMQ for better performance.
• Coordinate patching and migration activities on AMQ servers
• Setting up security on AMQ
• Monitoring ActiveMQ Queues, Consumer connectivity to Queues, ActiveMQ Console page.
• Have good understanding about ActiveMQConfig Files like Activemq.xml, Camel.xml, Jetty.xml and queueconfig.ini
• Providing naming conventions, Backup & Recovery and problem determination strategies for the projects.
3-5 years of experience in Middleware Integration - AMQ (Active MQ) administration in a Support environment
Expertise in setting up MQ platform (setting up MQ Objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Name lists, Listeners, clusters) and AMQ platform.
Good skill in troubleshooting and fixing issues by analyzing MQ Queue Manager Logs and Error logs.
Hands on experience on Broker recovery in ActiveMQ, troubleshooting AMQ issues and configuring broker.xml
Nice to have:
Developing new integrations using Camel, REST, and JUnit
OpenShift, Cloud (Azure preferred), API Management (Azure or 3scale), Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, GitHub, New Relic, ELK, Splunk
Experience with Apache ActiveMQ and willing to work in production support environment
Willingness to learn new technologies/tool and train your peers
A passion for technology
Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
Degree in Computer Science (BS or MS) or a related field
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account