Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My client, an institution in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, has a long-term opportunity for an HRIS Analyst.
The HRIS Analyst - Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD) is the subject matter expert and technical lead for the organization, responsible for the day to day management of the global Learning Management System (LMS) and other global Talent Management processes (performance and goal management, succession, etc.). The HRIS Analyst – L&OD will collaborate with the L&OD team and business unit leaders to configure the system, update and maintain learning course content, and ensure talent management processes are set up in a simple and effective manner for our organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with the L&OD team, business unit learning instructors, and course content owners to provide business enabling solutions and adoption of the learning and talent management system.
· Manage learning requests, create courses, build curriculum/programs, and test online learning content within the LMS.
· Configure course audiences and assign learning for mass employee training launches. Prepare, test, and complete administration of annual key HR processes launches (ie. Performance and Goal Management, Succession Management).
· Design and publish learning & organizational development reports and analytics. Troubleshoot and resolve issues by logging and tracking reported issues to vendor and ensure timely resolution.
· Introduce new ideas, methods, and process improvements; and keep up to date with new system functionality releases.
· Actively engage and collaborate with vendor partners through regular meetings, involvement with customer community, and benchmarking with other companies.
· Maintain quality standards and procedures for the LMS and talent management system.
· Create and maintain process documentation, job guides, templates, and reference materials supporting the talent platform.
· Supervise HRIS intern by providing direction and assigning meaningful work that supports the entire HRIS team.
· Train and mentor learning coordinators across the organizational to schedule learning offerings, record attendance, and report on learning activity.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related filed.
· Three (3) or more years of experience in HRIS or in a related area.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
· Knowledge of report development and design.
· Knowledge of HRIS technology and the development of effective processes to support and operationalize HRIS strategies.
· Strong presentation, project, and time management skills.
· Proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
· Knowledge of Learning Management Systems administration.
· Ability to travel 25%.
· Professional Human Resource (PHR), Senior Professional Human Resource (SPHR), or Society Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM CP).
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account