Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Digital Process Analyst for our direct client in Jersey City, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Kim.Ladka@nttdata.com For more information please call Kim Ladka at 732-362-2602.
This is opportunity is a Right to Hire position – W2 Candidates only
The Digital Process Analyst is responsible for leading and performing the end to end business and process analysis function for ongoing digital and business transformation initiatives. The primary responsibilities include identifying and documenting business needs for digital capabilities, including service, billing, and payments and defining solution to address existing gaps, features and functionalities; and serving as a liaison across operational areas and between business and technical teams.
1) Apply business analysis tools and techniques that deliver clear associations between business strategies and digital solutions.
2) Support planning and execution of digital initiatives and opportunities using a variety of methodologies including Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall.
3) Incorporate and radiate process analysis techniques and best practices to promote development of business-centricity and digital alignment across cross-functional teams.
4) Model and improve customer experience, operational processes and enterprise digital capabilities while supporting alignment with strategic objectives of the firm.
5) Translate digital business strategy and capability models into detailed business and functional specifications and support Subject Matter Experts and Product Owners through a variety of phases and activities, including:
a) Elicit information and raw data via focused interviews, document analysis, workshops, and surveys
b) Holistically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into consumable details, and clearly differentiate between business user requests and the actual underlying business needs.
c) Translate business and operational needs into business and functional requirements in a comprehensive, accurate and well-articulated format to be shared with cross-functional stakeholders
d) Coordinate and perform the prioritization, transition and ongoing management of business requirements
e) Provide oversight and support to various IT functions in creating artifacts and performing development and quality assurance support activities
Required Skills and Experience:
1) 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business & Process Analyst in the Insurance or Financial Services Industry. Experience in the Commercial Insurance space is a big plus.
2) Relevant experience in partnering with Ops and IT teams to conceptualize, design and, launch digital solutions in a fast-paced cross-functional project setting.
3) Comprehensive understanding of system development life cycle (SDLC) and project methodologies.
4) Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
5) Adaptive style and the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new information.
6) Respond well to change and ambiguity while handling multiple stakeholders demands and priorities effectively.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
How to apply:
Is this you? If so, please apply today! Do you know someone who is the right fit? Please contact us to learn more about our referral program!
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing
Apply by creating/using an account