Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Data Analyst Lead for our client in Plainsboro, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Kim.Ladka@nttdata.com For more information please call Kim Ladka at 732-362-2602.
The Data Analyst Lead is an IT function working closing with Business partners. The individual will drive the data quality, data integrity and data management across the enterprise that will enable business users to leverage and use the data as a differentiator in running the business with accurate and core business information and intelligence. This leadership role is responsible for understanding business needs across the enterprise around customer data and driving the definition and prioritization of data improvement initiatives. Your ultimate objective is to build Product data as an enterprise asset helping the client drive best in class Supply-chain, customer satisfaction, revenue growth and operational productivity.
• Interpret ISO IDMP & SPOR Data Governance / Readiness / Business Process analyses completed to-date
• Drive a detailed analysis effort for the +/- 100 ISO IDMP & SPOR attributes in-scope
• Liaise with project work streams and Business / IT teams to develop decision records and action plans
• Develop recommendations that align with current BMS data architecture and MDM / RDM strategy
• Assist in driving adherence decisions to respective RMS lists (ISO / EMA / EDQM / WHO)
• Work with Data Governance and Data Remediation work streams to evaluate data quality
• Drive Business data quality recommendations leveraging the IDM AVQC framework
• Ability to work across Business and IT work streams with minimal guidance
• Ability to drive cross-functional decisions, documenting agreed outcomes
• Understanding of Data Governance frameworks and methodologies
• Experience with ISO standards / guidance
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
How to apply:
Is this you? If so, please apply today! Do you know someone who is the right fit? Please contact us to learn more about our referral program!
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing
Apply by creating/using an account