Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: QA Engineer, System Integration and Data Science
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months + possible extensions or right to hire
● Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance in fast paced development environment.
● Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the role and responsibilities of QA team within.
● Ability to establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
● Strong analytical skill with ability to analyze requirements, understand technical documents and implementation as well as ability to identify gaps and risks.
● Ability to analyze impact and identify integration points for in an enterprise software development environment.
● Good understanding of testing microservice architecture (e.g. AWS Services).
● Good understanding of code build/release version management.
● Good understanding of web technology and client server architecture and ability to troubleshoot server issues and identify problems.
● Capable to develop SQL database scripts (both simple and complex) to perform verification of SQL objects or non-relational quires and various data migrations.
● Strong analytical skills and attention to details along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience testing projects built by various Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Understanding and ability to test APIs using testing tools such as JMeter, SoapUI.
What will you do?
● Define test methods and create test plans for software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards.
● Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
● Define a strategy for testing new features and functionality, and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality across multiple elements of our application.
● Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
● Prepare and log thoughtful and concise descriptions of software bugs to be replicated by developers.
● Help establish new processes, implement best practices, and adopt appropriate toolset.
● Contribute to and help improve our existing automation framework
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account