Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client in Tampa, Florida, has a long-term opportunity for a React Developer.
Our developer teams collaborate with senior technologists and architects across the client's technology landscape to continually develop and expand their experiences by working in cloud platform development (Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, service integrations, custom front-end development, and enterprise products (on-prem and SaaS), while also learning external-facing and internal business processes.
If you are passionate about delivering technology solutions and leveraging DevOps in an Agile-scrum methodology, and are dedicated to customer satisfaction, we want to meet you.
- Modern SPA web application development and design [e.g. Angular, NodeJS, VueJS, ReactJS];
- NodeJS plus server frameworks like Express and/or Loopback;
- Mobile application development [e.g. iOS, Swift, Android, Java, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, Ionic];
- HTML5 and CSS3;
-SQL Server or other relational database management systems such as MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL;
- NoSQL Databases including MongoDB, Cassandra, and DocumentDB;
- Responsive front-end CSS libraries such as Bulma, Bootstrap or Foundation;
- Creating and consuming
RESTful web services;
- JS unit testing tools such as Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, and Chai;
- Authentication and authorization standards
- OAuth 2.0, OpenId, SAML assertions;
- API management and versioning [e.g. Azure API Management, Google Cloud Endpoints;
- Cloud-based platforms and services [e.g. Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS;
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment [e.g. Git, Jenkins, VSTS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradle, Ant;
- Scripting and Automation (e.g. Bash, Powershell, Google Apps Script;
- Data Integration Tools [SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Rules Engine, RabbitMQ, MSMQ;
- Source control using Git;
- Enterprise Application Integration and Identity Management;
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Reporting; and,
- Experience with automated testing like Protractor/Selenium.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Design and architecture of SPA applications and frameworks;
- Mobile application development and deployment;
- Multiple front-end frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue etc);
- Relational and document databases;
- Microservice architecture and distributed processing patterns;
- Project requirements analysis and ability to translate that into software architecture needs;
- Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development; and,
- Unit testing in several languages and frameworks.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account