Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC has a 6 month contract position available for an GIS Developer.
We are looking for a Geospatial Solutions Backend and Integration specialist. Primary focus of this role will be in developing the backend needs for geospatial data capturing, storage, analysis and integration.
• Design, develop, and implement custom components, services, and scripts for an enterprise applications.
• Build Geospatial analytical models and automation tools.
• Support the current ArcGIS and Open Source infrastructure by maintaining and developing new capabilities.
• Support designing, developing and managing web mapping applications using ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Online, including Apps for the Field & Office.
• Ensures the administration, integrity, performance and accessibility of the GIS software, services and systems.
• Provides advanced technical support to internal users and external customers, identifies problems and/or issues, and provides resolution in a timely manner.
• Provide support, troubleshooting, modifications, enhancements and maintenance for existing GIS applications, scripts, tools and web services.
• Create and maintain system related documentation.
ArcGIS Online / Portal for ArcGIS / ArcGIS Server / ArcGIS Desktop
Google Earth Engine
Open Source Libraries GDAL/OGR
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account