Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role will be responsible for leading a team in delivering projects across a variety of cyber topics; including security maturity assessments, PCI, security awareness, cyber strategy and reporting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Track, coordinate & report on project delivery as it relates to security strategy
· Coordinate and track security related projects to ensure that they are completed on time and budget
· Work with IT and business stakeholders to review security maturity and develop, monitor and maintain cyber security strategy.
· Monitor and Maintain PCI Compliance
· Work with stakeholders to ensure they maintain PCI compliance controls
· Coordinate external PCI auditors to maintain PCI compliant status
· Track and report on the progress of PCI compliance, issues closure and PCI audit.
· Develop and execute security awareness program
· Develop and execute organization wide security awareness program
· Run an execute regular phishing simulations
· Develop, coach and training resources on the organizations security strategy as well as address any concerns/escalations from the team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security an asset
· Significant experience in Information Security including the following areas and frameworks: PCI, risk assessments, strategic planning, NIST and ISO 27001
· At least four years in in an Information Security management role
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong academic track record and relevant professional certifications
· One or more of the following security certifications is desired (CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, PCI), PMP is an asset
· Interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
· Analytical, planning and organizational skills
· Effective at building relationships and fostering a collaborative environment
· Written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex concepts
TT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account