Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role will be responsible for leading the cyber security risk assessment function for the organization. This will include coordinating risk assessments for projects, applications and vendor's.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Develop cyber risks, threats and controls inventory
· Perform gap-analysis across projects, applications and vendors, documenting remediation plans
· Conduct third-party security and compliance assessments and document detailed results
· Coordinate with application and data owners to ensure accuracy/completeness of crown jewel information
· Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of safeguards protecting sensitive company information
· Collaborate with peers on the Information Security Services team to mitigate any risk identified
· Regularly update metrics and analysis to track remediation progress and demonstration of control maturity and effectiveness
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security an asset
· Significant experience in Information Security including the following areas and frameworks: risk assessments, NIST and ISO 27001
· At least two years in in an Information Security management role
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong academic track record and relevant professional certifications
· One or more of the following security certifications is desired (CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA) Interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
· Analytical, planning and organizational skills
· Effective at building relationships and fostering a collaborative environment
· Written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex concepts
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account