Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
1. Provide support for program management office activities such as status reporting, schedule variances, critical path identification, deliverable tracking, create analytics on metrics and status.
2. Maintain project plans for use by management and team members in direction setting, decision making, and general status updates. Support the analysis of project management reports
3. Support project team in onboarding of resources with knowledge share of project tools, reference material, process overview, meeting cadence, etc.
4. Maintain GDP Sharepoint (document tracking, logistics calendar of key meetings, vacations, out-of-office, and other activities). Coordinate project meetings and work with admins for room reservations and logistics.
5. Provide timely and accurate communication with Project Management, Workstream Leads, team members, and key stakeholders.
6. Work with Project Team Members to document Global Data Privacy Standards, Procedures, Guides, and Forms.
7. Support Project Management for the timely submission of project deliverables and the completion of the GDPR Storybook.
8. Coordinate the tracking of Risks/Actions/Issues/Decisions through the project lifecycle.
9. Provide analyst support for Data Protection Portfolio initiatives.
10. Support Records Management operations for box destruction analysis.
11. Support issue management of application attestation findings.
Various Powerpoint Status Reports, MS Project Plan, GDP Sharepoint Administration, Meeting Calendar, Deliverables Tracking, RAID Log, Analysis and Reporting of Initiatives.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account