Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has a Desktop Support need for our client in The Woodlands, TX.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Kim.Ladka@nttdata.com. For more information please call Kim Ladka at 732-362-2602.
Length: 6 mos. + with possible extension.
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Our client is looking for a desktop support analyst to support the Client Services team within the Desktop Managed Services discipline that provides end users the services and capability of accessing their desktop and applications across multiple device platforms. The candidate will be accountable for deskside and administrative support on various technologies utilizing a managed ticketing system. This position will also be responsible for providing support to senior management and C-level executives in the office.
Primary responsibilities and requirements include:
1) Working in a team environment to define, implement and support repeatable processes related to desktop managed services.
2) Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues on user devices (desktop, laptops, monitors, tablets,etc.)
3) Follow procedures in relation to inventory mgmt, installation/deployment, administration and repair/support processes
4) Data gathering and analysis related to desktop managed services to offer and maintain standardization (hardware and software) of services.
5) Develop processes and procedures for working with 3rd party vendors that will supply the operations and maintenance. to ensure service is being delivered to meet the end user requirements.
6) Develop and document technical environment configurations to enforce standardization across the architecture, functionality, performance, availability, security, policy and IT Continuity requirements.
7) Build partnerships with internal customers and collaborate with vendors, consultants, and other IT personnel)
1) BS or BA in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or other technical field and 5 or more years of relevant IT experience, or 10 or more years of relevant IT experience.
1) Experience with corporate desktop management software, troubleshooting and maintenance.
2) Experience troubleshooting deskside problems with executives and VIP users.
3) General knowledge with engineering and support MS Windows desktop operating system platforms.
4) Ability to perceive and analyze problems and to recommend technical solutions to resolve the business issues.
5) Oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical material clearly and effectively to different audiences.
6) Ability to effectively summarize analysis, options and recommendations
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account