Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a high energy team of security administrators responsible for managing our customer’s global security infrastructure. The diversity of IT Security products & technologies under management provides for a learning experience that will satisfy even the ones with the most eager to learn. The position is fast paced, dynamic, challenging where a varied combination of technical skills and soft skills allows for the development of a well-rounded individual/professional.
This position is to be part of a global team (New York, Montreal, India and Hong Kong) with global responsibilities reporting to the Security Operations Manager in New York.
- Level 3 operational support for Network Security Products & Services which primarily will be focused on major Firewall related projects (new deployments, hardware refresh/upgrades, and migrations) as well as (E-mail and Anti-Spam technologies, Intrusion Detection Systems, Denial of Service Protection, Network Access Control, and Vulnerability Scanning, etc.)
- Deployment and Administration of network security systems (Proofpoint Email systems, Juniper/Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco ISE, Lancope, etc.)
- Security policy administration on various products that are under the teams support Systems, network and application troubleshooting - Coordinating and leading the response to technology problems
- Customer service. Including off hour coverage via cell phone/pager (oncall system, ~every 8 weeks)
- Creation/supplementation of Operational Runbooks
- Aligning global strategies with regional needs and demands
- Training teammates
- Interacting with service members of the networking, e-business, UNIX, and PC groups in four major metropolitan regions across the globe.
- Advanced Knowledge on Firewall platforms (Juniper, Fortinet preferred) running routing protocols and next gen features sure as IPS and Application detection rules
- Firewall deployment/configuration experience and troubleshooting application connectivity
- Strong understanding of general networking and design (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, TCP/IP, Packet trace and analysis)
- Understanding of SMTP (RFC 821/5321), TLS, DNS and related standards
- General understanding of email security standards such as DKIM and SPF
- Intermediate Linux Sysadmin experience.
- Experience with email encryption implementations with PKI integration
- Scripting and development skills (Perl, Python, Shell)
- Interpersonal skills
– communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Project Management skills and experience working on enterprise level projects
- Create, review, maintain operational documentation and provide training on new procedures to lower level support teams
Apply by creating/using account