Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC, has a 6-month contract position available for a Cloud Security Analyst.
The Office of Information Security (OIS) ensures that security efforts throughout the client are coordinated and aligned with the Bank's business and IT strategy. This Office delineates the client's information security plans and ensures, in coordination with the Information Security Council, that resources and all implementation of plans, procedures, and standards are reviewed, supported, and deployed in the most effective and efficient manner and are consistent with overall risk management. The client's Office of Information Security needs a suitable resource to support the Risk functions. The Analyst is expected to assist the team in using a risk based approach to secure Information systems from current and emerging threats during all phases of development and production. He/she will be expected to assist in determining security requirements for IT projects, assist in the development and refresh of the client strategy for information security, assist in the preparation of IT security standards and reference architecture, and be able to perform controls reviews and system assessments to develop risk profiles for IT systems and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT control environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work with project teams to define security requirements for new systems in line with the enterprise information security architecture
• Provide security design recommendations based on enterprise information security architecture and solution patterns
• Provide guidance and assist in the development of security standards for IT platforms in line with the information security architecture
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of emerging trends in information security architecture and apply new techniques and trends (in-line with overall information security objectives and risk tolerance of the client) to the client's information security architecture
• Perform controls reviews and system assessments to develop risk profiles for IT systems and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT control environment
• Maintain impartiality around IT systems to produce unbiased reports on information security risk
• Provide business units with recommendations to reduce information security risk within their areas
• Identify efficiencies to improve the performance and responsiveness of the ITSSR information security architecture function
• Prepare and present security design and architectural review reports to system owners, business units, and other
• Evaluate client's current software security posture and propose mitigation and remediation plans to meet software security assurance requirements
• Translate technical security deficiencies into business risks that are understandable by business stakeholders in order to get buy-in for security investments
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical field
• Role Specific Experience: 2+ years of experience
• Experience in providing guidance for data protection based on data sensitivity and associated business risk
• Experience with enterprise security architecture design and implementation for a financial services organization or other organizations with similar information security needs and requirements
• Experience guiding project team remediating such vulnerabilities
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP)
• Extensive knowledge of IT, enterprise architecture, software development life cycle, and information security platforms and applications
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• High level of motivation, confidence, integrity, and responsibility
• Knowledge of best practices and standards for enterprise security architecture, specifically in the field of Identity & Access Management, Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration Tools, Service-Oriented Architecture, Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, and Web 2.0 related services
• Practical knowledge of common Web vulnerabilities as per SANS 25 or OWASP Top 10 specifications
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently and effectively in a team/task force as a team member or leader, and with senior staff and managers in the unit and elsewhere in the client
• Ability to collaborate with senior management stakeholders to identify requirements and drive compliance with approved standards
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
Pluses for Levels: (level II, III):
Experience Matrix for Levels:
• Level II - 5+ years of experience
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account