Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Sr. Data Integration Analyst
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months, contract to hire
Utilizing significant expertise on varied information delivery platforms and technologies and with the application of business knowledge, the Senior Data Integration Analyst evaluates, validates and recommends requirements and design for complex solutions using data assets housed within the organization. Supports evolving Big Data technologies and multiple delivery methods for consumption by analytic solutions. Acts in both a tactical and strategic capacity representing Information Delivery (ID) in discussions on the development and implementation of solutions within the current ID ecosystem.
- Provide significant business and technical expertise in data warehouse and/or data store development to support enterprise level solutions for complex and varied business issues, while considering broader impacts of business/architectural decisions to the current Information Delivery environment.
- Develop solutions utilizing varied platforms and technologies (i.e. Teradata, Hadoop) and/or strategic data stores (i.e. Enterprise Operational Data, Master Data Management) to best meet business needs.
- Liaise with the business community to facilitate an understanding of the data stored in ID supported repositories and how it can be most effectively used to meet organizational objectives.
- Effectively lead work within a complex delivery environment with a focus on conflict resolution, process adherence, quality assurance and overall delivery success.
- Ensure final work product on assigned projects meets requirements in areas such as cost, governance and quality standards, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate effectively with external vendors, partners and stakeholders to help resolve delivery issues across the organization.
- Provide both thought and subject matter leadership to assist project teams and other team members in determining the best approach to completing work assignments and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience in data management, data integration, data warehousing and/or systems analysis.
- In lieu of degree, 7 years of experience as stated above.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Hiring Preferences
- Experience in healthcare or insurance is preferred
- Experience working on a Teradata platform preferred
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (i.e. Hadoop) required.
- Working ability in a UNIX/Linux environment preferred
- Strong relationship building and consultative skills with the ability to effectively apply data to solve business issues
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to resolve intermediate to complex business issues
- Knowledge of industry trends and data governance/data quality best practices
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work well with varied delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and summarize content/themes, issues/problems, and methods of implementation/resolution
- Solid project management and organization skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing environmental/technology/business drivers
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
Apply by creating/using account