Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My client, a pharmaceutical company, located in Chesterbrook, PA has a 6 month contract available for a Senior Program Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for regularly managing complex programs with multiple cross team integration points. Establishes and manages relationships with multiple vendors. Responsible for setting and meeting Enterprise IT strategic goals. Mentors others on project management methodology. Drives toward continuous improvement. May manage other project managers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support program activities for development and deployment of a highly complex Transportation Management System implementation (TMS) across 50 countries. Specific responsibilities will include:
o Coordination of Cutover, Release & Hypercare Activities
o Support maintenance and update of the MSP program schedule
o Change Control
o Maintenance and support of the Release and deployment plans
o SharePoint & document management
o Maintenance and support of staffing plan and demand capacity analysis
o Risk/Issue Management process & document support
o Clarity Monitor & Control analysis reporting
o Support development and maintenance of the program playbook
o Overflow effort to support R8 – Biostar and Customer Portal Discovery if required
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 7 or more years managing projects and at least 3 years of leadership experience. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Controls a program level view and status and uses the information in Clarity/Open Workbench to communicate on multiple projects and programs at a time.
2. Able to use Clarity/Open Workbench tool to determine how the intersection of multiple projects and programs impacts the department.
3. Able to use the Clarity/Open Workbench tool develop departmental budgets.
4. Able to model different mitigation plans in the Clarity/Open Workbench tool and make and recommendations.
5. Able to extract the information from the Clarity/Open Workbench tool to analyze intersecting projects and departmental level allocations.
6. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Project as part of a tool kit that communicates status based on the needs of the project or program.
7. Can use MS Outlook to schedule meetings with internal and external resources in multiple locations.
8. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Excel as part of a tool kit that communicates departmental information based on the needs of the project or program.
9. Within MS Excel works with multiple worksheets, filters data, functions, pivot tables.
10. Able to create presentations in MS PowerPoint presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
11. Able to create documents in MS Word presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
12. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Visio as part of a tool kit that communicates departmental level information based on the needs of the project or program.
13. Able to create diagrams in MS Visio presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
**** MUST HAVE SKILLS ****
o Advanced use and experience with Excel, Visio and Microsoft Project
o Clarity experience
o Ability to develop, create and maintain complete models to use as tools to support the program
Apply by creating/using account