Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Title: Telecom PBX Project Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 2 years + possible extensions
If interested, please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Plans, directs, and manages the Data/telecom circuit migration project.
· Communicates effectively orally and in writing, including presenting complex technical matters to non-technical individuals.
· Creates and manages project plans and compiles input from technical resources, management and vendor to refine the project plan.
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a diverse workforce, community and other governmental agencies.
· Assists in the development, planning, and implementation of new projects and technology to meet the overall strategic goals of the organization.
· Conducts complex studies and surveys of management and methods to evaluate and recommend changes to existing projects and tasks to meet the compliance and policy objectives set forth by management.
· Ensures that The Director of Enterprise Deployment & Implementation and other Senior Managers are kept updated with the current status of all aspects of the project.
· Represents the division at external meetings related to project coordination with internal resources as they apply to the delivery of technical services.
· Holds standing meetings, produces agenda, meeting minutes and action items.
· Documents risks, issue and problem's, updates status and resolution to stakeholder and members of the project
· Updates appropriate projects related documents.
· Creates and distributes as needed project reports providing Status, risks, issues and other information needed by management and stakeholders.
· Manages projects independently, prioritizes work assignments and multi-tasks in this fast-paced environment.
· Documents findings and prepares reports.
· Provides project updates to SQL/VBA database
· Pulls reports from Telecom Deployment and Operations database
· Travels every day within the 5 boroughs of NYC
Project Manager: Overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables
Delegating and coordinating of tasks
Project status, meetings, scope changes, issues
Senior (60-84 months): Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education
60 months of successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities in the telecom and educational industry
72 months of related voice/data network experience in the field
72 months of project management experience in the telecom and data industry
60 months of field project management installing IP telephone systems with Mitel, NEC, etc
60 months of database management, updating and making edits to project management databases such as SQL/VBA Data Base.
60 months of experience working with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Project Management Professional Certification
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account