Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Enterprise Java/Cloud Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 1 year contract, extendable
Please note, this role is not available on a C2C basis.
This is a senior application development role.
This is a hand on role with 85+% of work time focus on programming (design, code, test) and supporting (e.g. documentation) activities.
Anticipated duration will be one year with a possibility of renewal for a second year.
1: Multiple years application development experience with Enterprise Java
2: Multiple year application development experience with Python
3: 3+ years CI/CD and DevOps experience
5: Agile/Scrum, Jira, Iterative, Team Development
As an Enterprise Cloud Developer (AWS) you will work closely with Development and Infrastructure teams to define, program, test and delivery AWS Infrastructure and Platform as a Service (IaaS/PaaS) Public Cloud solutions.
- You will engage in direct application development activities (programming: design, code, test) supporting agile teams toward the rapid adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- The Enterprise Cloud Developer operates as a vital component of an Agile Squad. As a squad member you will collaborate with Development, Architecture and Infrastructure to implement technical designs. You will be engaged as a cloud implementation subject Matter Expert.
- As an Enterprise Cloud Developer you will possesses and maintain deep knowledge and experience with cloud computing infrastructure, application development platforms, tools and techniques. You will engage other teams with compelling ideas, designs, presentations, and discussions to help generate adoption of IaaS/PaaS Cloud.
- The candidate should have a BS degree in an IT related field or equivalent training and ten years working in an enterprise, mission critical environment (Financial Services a plus)
- Multiple years application development experience with Enterprise Java
- Multiple year application development experience with Python
- 5+ years hands on experience with Enterprise Linux, Windows, or both
- 4+ years hands on experience with AWS, Certification (or equivalent) Required
- Strong understanding of Serverless Compute, Security, Transactional Processing, and High Resiliency.
- In depth knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to: Lambda, S3 (Object Storage), VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), EC2, EBS (Block Storage under high I/O), ELB/Elastic Beanstalk (load-balancing and autoscaling), SQS(messaging), Cloud Formation for AWS Orchestration, Alternative Queuing Platforms, CloudWatch and RedShift.
- Agile/Scrum, Jira, Iterative, Team Development
- Track record of designing and implementing enterprise applications
- Serverless Compute, Security, Transactional Processing, and High Resiliency.
- Strong knowledge of Database and Database development tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Oracle
- Experience working with automation tools, Cloud management tools
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
- Cloud methodologies and architecture (IaaS, PaaS), automation, orchestration
- Demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong customer service orientation
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account