Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT Relationship Manager
Contract to Hire
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Global Sourcing supports the client's stakeholders across the enterprise to achieve and maximize their cost, quality, profit and innovation goals by driving sourcing and supplier relationship management.
Role Info and Activities
The IT Relationship Manager is expected to leverage knowledge of IT Services industry, methodologies and tools to drive sustainment of the Technology Services – Advisory & Governance strategy. The individual must have a good understanding of the global and local labor market and how to successfully operate in it and must possess knowledge of the business and IT domain that are being supported. He/she must be able to program manage the execution of the strategy, from design through implementation as well as governance and post-implementation process improvement. Lastly, the IT Relationship Manager has to be very strong in building effective relationships. Given the size and complexity of the client and its divisions, the ability to influence change indirectly will be critical.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure the strategy meets the client's needs, policies and requirements, as well as legal and compliance requirements while utilizing industry best practices
• Implement procedures and controls to ensure the internal client's organization executes on and adheres to the strategy
• Create program targets for every business line and geography assigned while tracking progress against these targets. Over time this is to include an annual planning process, mid-year program end-state forecast and on-going re-forecasts based on current status and latest projections of future activity.
• Create and track a set of metrics for measuring program success including operational metrics (e.g. staff mix across high-, medium- and low-cost locations) and financial metrics (e.g. program saves and average cost per resource over time)
• Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional topics with key stakeholders
• Leverage support organizations to implement solution (e.g. Compliance, Finance, Information Security and Data Privacy, Legal, and HR)
• Utilize the standard Time Warner sourcing methodology (define requirements, develop a sourcing strategy, implement and manage the engagement)
• Execute, maintain and refine the strategy in conjunction with the client as business conditions and industry parameters change
• Develop the client's supply strategy, based on Time Warner's preferred provider list, business needs and priorities
• Develop and maintain contact with key supply chains and decision-makers to ensure the firm fully leverages the suppliers' expertise and capabilities
• Track supply performance and behavior within assigned client organization
• Manage the execution of key functional deliverables within the project plan by leveraging core and extended project team members. Maintain a robust enterprise-wide project plan and outstanding work roster, including issues and escalations register, and monitor progress until remediated or resolved.
• Build strong key relationship across Time Warner's divisions including Corporate, Turner Broadcasting System, Warner Bros., and HBO
• 10+ years of pertinent experience in the fields of Workforce Management, Resource Strategies, ITO, BPO, KPO coupled with IT background.
• Prior resource strategy and/or sourcing experience in ITO or BPO including offshore markets and experience with either creating or using best practices in the field of global souring.
• Use of project management tools and methodologies (agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.)
• Strong analytical capability with a keen sense or data and analytics, inductive reasoning and what-if analysis — ability to see the forest through the trees
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Outlook, Advanced Excel (Pivots), Word, Advanced PowerPoint (Animation and Detailed Graphics).
• Preferred candidate will also have proficiency in proprietary or third-party systems that cater to work force management, contract management, contingent labor management within IT and vendor management.
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, ability to create new frameworks where precedence may not exist
• Senior executive presence
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with interpersonal/networking skills with strong team orientation
• Media and entertainment industry experience a plus
In-depth understanding of the global labor market and trends
• Strong working knowledge of remote operating models
• Advanced industry knowledge of staffing and offshore markets including best practices gained through prior experience in the field of global sourcing for human capital and talent
• High discipline of "Quality at Source, " a practitioner of self-quality checks with a detail for finished product and its presentation layer
• Willingness to learn, adapt to a fluid, unstructured environment and produce results (from idea to deliverable and implementation) with little supervision
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, have high accountability index and a rich work ethic
• Excellent judgment and demonstrates problem solving capabilities
• Must be team oriented and able to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a consistently positive and professional attitude
• Bachelor's degree required, master's degree desired
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account