Previous Job
Previous
Applications Analyst
Ref No.: 18-02881
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Title: Applications Analyst
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Duration: 6+ months
Restrictions: Local, W2 Applicants Only

Background:
Application support and installation experience. Ideally looking for someone who will be working 80% of the time on application support installations and then the remaining 20% of the time on infrastructure related areas.

Summary:
- Projects consist of supporting teams on all applications and infrastructure troubleshooting.
- High pressure as this team is directly linked to executive team when client facing apps are down.
- Application are mainframe and distributed

Must Have:
- 5 yrs of experience
- Application Installation and Support experience
- Application upgrade /On boarding new application from initiation Phase to Go live Production.
- Databases: SQL/Oracle
- OS: Windows, Linux
- Middleware: WebSphere/IIS
- Platform: JVM
- Network: DNS/Load Balancer /Firewall /DMZ
- Distributed Application experience

Nice to Have:
- Scripting
- Citrix