Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC has a 6-month contract position available for a .NET Developer.
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
Essential Job Functions:
• Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
• Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
• Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
• Assist in Integration Testing
• Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
• Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
• Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
• Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
• Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
• Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
• Role Specific Experience: Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries. Expert-level competency with MS SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) –. NET Developer 3.5/4.0
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Window Applications
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account