Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Software Engineer in Test (SDET)
This position requires a highly motivated individual with the ability to work on multiple projects independently and as part of a project team. This is more than just a testing position; we are looking for a strong Quality Engineering background mixed with Software Development skills. This person will be an integral part of the Quality Infrastructure team for test automation. The focus of this position will be supporting and building the product teams' test automation capability. To perform this position you will need to be a strong coder with excellent communication skills. With your previous experience in test automation you will be able to guide and set coding standards for product Quality Engineers to adopt.
Actions and Results:
● Support complex coding requests from product teams
● Building an extensible framework for product teams
● Research, evaluate and find opportunities for improvement through new technology/process adoption
● Build strong, collaborative relationships within product teams to drive higher capabilities
● Own CI/CD support of daily build processes
● Identify gaps in product team capabilities, create plans to support team growth
Skills and Experience:
● BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or applicable discipline
● 4 or more years of QE experience
● Experience implementing automation testing for Web Services
● Experience testing Web UI's through standard open source tools.
● Experience developing automated tests within a test automation framework
● Strong Java programming language experience
● Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies
● Previous experience implementing test frameworks and harnesses
● Experience with web technologies: HTML, JSP, XML, JSON, CSS, etc.
● Hands-on experience working in agile software delivery teams
● Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Experience testing with cloud based technologies (private/public)
● Experience implementing tests early in development to support agile testing practices
● Experience with CI tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet or Chef
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account