Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title - Business Intelligence Analyst
Location - Melville, NY
Duration - 6 months + possible extensions
If intersted please email me at Meghan Duffy at email@example.com
- Conduct or attend meetings with business users regarding requirements for Business Intelligence applications, accurately record discussions, decisions and action items.
Communicate these requirements to appropriate IT personnel for discussion of high-level solutions.
- Review Functional Requirements, work with IT Technical / ETL teams to clarify requirements, identify gaps or issues, and create Technical Specifications.
- Create or review QA and UAT test cases for each functional requirement, and ensure test coverage is appropriate for the requirement.
- Coordinate and participate in system testing as well as assisting business during UAT testing.
- Review daily break/fix/enhancement requests to determine validity.
- Maintain task lists / project plans to track activities.
- CreatE /update user and technical documentation, including how-to guides, run books, cheat sheets, or other instructions.
- Create and maintain subject area source matrix and label mapping.
- Participate in workshop training as well as assist with the Business Objects tools training content
Other Qualifications: - Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account