Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Senior Developer will be responsible for the development, implementation, and support of client eCommerce platform, applications and services globally distributed around 15 countries. The developers needs to be technical sound/hands-on in all aspects of eCommerce including development, customization, configuration, and integration with multiple ERP systems.
In this global role, the developer will closely work with client Business Partners, functional analysts, Solution Architect, other development team members, and product owners from all regions.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements and functional specifications into technical solutions.
- Design, prototype, build, unit test, debug and maintain client's Insite eCommerce global solution. Familiarity with Insite on Cloud (IAAS or PAAS) is a plus
- Design and build integration with multiple ERP systems
- Customize existing content approval tool for automated feeds for all the countries/languages
- Resolve technical problems related to Insite e-commerce and related applications.
- Participate as part of a global development team to ensure successful implementation on time
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- 7 years' experience in application development and systems implementation using Microsoft .NET.
- 2-3 years' experience in implementing eCommerce web applications.
- 1-2 years' experience in Insite implementation
- Strong ASP.NET (3.5+), specifically C# / MVC.
- Strong background on Insite 4.1
- Extensive knowledge and excellent implementation skills including expertise in SQL programming, Web technologies (ASP, HTML, Ajax, jQuery, JSON),
- Experience with IIS administration skills.
- Database experience with Triggers, Stored Procedures, DTS within SQL Server 2008
- Strong experience deploying eCommerce applications.
- Knowledge of the Internet Infrastructure and security.
- Experience and excellent knowledge of SOAP/WSDL/XML in concepts, frameworks, and standards.
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account