Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: .NET Consultant
Location: Chelsea, MA
Duration: 6+ month contract to start
Cross-Media Electronic Reporting Rule (CROMERR) offers a legal framework for electronic reporting under EPA's regulatory programs. The Rule sets-based, technology-neutral system standards provide a uniform process for Agency approval and review of electronic reporting. The CROMERR program ensures the enforceability of regulatory information collected electronically by EPA and EPA's state, tribal and local government partners. The subject areas addressed by this regulation include:
- Timeliness of data generation
- Copy of record
- Integrity of the electronic document
- Submission knowingly with intent and not by accident
- Opportunity to review and repudiate copy of record
- Validity of the electronic signature
- Binding the electronic signature to the document
- Understanding the act of signing
- Electronic signature or subscriber agreement
- Acknowledgement of receipt
- Determining the identity of the individual uniquely entitled to use a signature device.
To build CROMERR-compliant applications for electronic reporting of environmental data, the Exchange Network offers Shared CROMERR Services (SCS), which are a set of web services that enable regulated entities to report directly to EPA and/or to EPA-delegated programs run by state, tribal and/or local agencies. The Consultant will provide technical expertise to help make the existing PIMS application CROMERR compliant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Consultant shall complete the following for each application:
- Gap Analysis: Complete detailed gap analysis of existing PIMS application with regards to CROMERR guidelines compliance
- Requirements Document: Finalize functional requirements for the CROMERR compliant PIMS application working closely with BA team, users and project manager
- Architecture & Design: Establish the solution architecture by providing architecture diagrams with detailed explanation in text, including assumptions made. Provide high level and low level design documents.
- Implementation: Develop required code that implements missing functionality for the CROMERR complaint PIMS application.
- Testing & bug fixing: Assist and participate in the QA and QC process. Manage assigned issues to closure and confirm that appropriate corrective actions are taken to resolve documented issues.
Education and Experience:
- A four (4) year college program in management science, engineering management, computer science or related fields.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience developing .Net web applications.
- 2+ years SQL development experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education or experience.
Required skills and knowledge:
- .NET development using MVC framework preferred.
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous integration preferred
- Proven experience creating High Level and Low Level design documents.
- Experienced in the latest version of IIS, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Continuous Integration tools
- Strong SQL experience
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Familiarity with encryption technologies.
- Experience in web applications using electronic form submissions and electronic signatures
- Knowledge of Oracle database and PL/SQL development
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account