Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My customer, an international financial organization located in Washington, DC has a 12+ month contract position available for a Java Mobile Developer.
Job Title: Java and Mobile Developer
Job Responsibility Java and Mobile Development, Authentication & Authorization
Job Location Washington D.C.
The Directory and Access Management & Enterprise Systems Monitoring (ITSDC) unit is anchored in the Cloud and Middleware Engineering (ITSCM) division in ITS. The primary programs that the ITSDC unit is responsible for delivering are the Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Program/Service and the Enterprise and Performance Monitoring Program/Service.
Mandatory : - Java & J2EE developer with experience developing and applications on Mobile - Experience developing and consuming REST WebAPI Optional: - Experience with authentication protocol (SAML, OpenID, OAuth) - Familiar with J2EE frameworks struts, spring , jsf
Duties and Responsibilities for the Java and Mobile Developer:
The Java and Mobile Developer is responsible for developing enterprise authentication framework for native and hybrid mobile applications in iOS and Android OS using modern federation protocols (OpenID Connect & OAuth).
Responsible for coding & assisting J2EE applications integration with enterprise cloud Identity platform.
Develop utilities to manage identity infrastructure and user accounts.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering) and minimum of eight years of work experience in programing and supporting Java and Mobile based applications and systems.
• Knowledge in end-to-end app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java.
• Familiar with the iOIS SDK and Android SDK.
• Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Familiar with mobile application frameworks like Cordova, React native, Xamarin.
• Strong technical knowledge and skills in managing IAM leading technologies and products like Microsoft Identity Management (Microsoft Azure Active Directory).
• Knowledge of federated identity protocols like SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth and SCIM.
• Experience in protecting Web API's with OAuth.
• 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of Java and Mobile -based applications.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Identity protocols like SAML, OpenID and OAuth.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of enterprise architecture products and artifacts.
• Advanced understanding of Mobile technology and its implications on traditional architecture design.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account