Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
This is not a QA Tester Role ☺ - We are looking for someone that has a strong background building new automation frameworks – must have Selenium WebDriver experience and Java Development/Coding (not just experience working in an environment).
• Building robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional and regression testing.
• Developing code for quality automation and ensuring extensive test coverage of the code.
• Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the test automation frameworks.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (eg. Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering).
• 3+ years of full-stack software development experience using Java and following technologies:
o Java, Selenium WebDriver, XML, SQL, Web Services (RESTful APIs),
• In depth knowledge of software development methodologies
• Knowledge of Windows and UNIX-like environments
• Familiarity with databases (Oracle preferred)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Demonstrate a high level of motivation, confidence, integrity, and responsibility.
• A working knowledge of the Page Object Model
• Understanding of MVC Pattern (w/ presentation frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts 2, JSF, Tapestry and/or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate, etc.)
• Familiarity with an Application Server (eg. Tomcat)
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account