Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client needs a polished Project resource who can handling reporting duties using the following tools - SharePoint, PPT, MS Project and Advanced Excel. Prior experience working with Senior Leaders within Financials Services and/or Banking. This person needs to be self accountable and have a proven track record of driving projects to completion.
Plan, coordinate and supervise complex Tier1 assignments. Design and apply new methods and procedures. Define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming. Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements. Develop project plans with milestones. Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
Key accountabilities are:
• Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
• Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
• Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
• Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
• Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
• The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account