Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Business Analyst - Fraud
Location: Dorchester, MA
Duration: through EOY to start, likely extensions
- Generation of functional analysis document based on the user requirements document (Requirements documents)
- Ability to understand functional specifications of both simple and complex applications
- Ability to document and communicate current and future states and perform gap analysis as necessary
- Documenting and validating integrated application solutions and batch flow charts
- Understand technical environments and technical documents and ability to explain them in clear everyday language
- Evaluation of the technical environment requirements needed for development and testing activities
- Analyze any issues and assist in identifying technical solutions
- Provision of support to developers or Third Party solution providers as determined by Project Manager
- Provide the necessary support during the integration, validation of testing results and incident resolution
- High knowledge in the payment industry of the US (ACH, Wires, Checks,etc.) and/or solutions for channels (branches, ATM, internet, mobility, etc.).
- Capable of prioritizing, managing and planning tasks to meet a deadline. Works quickly and productively; realigns priorities as ne cessary to meet project deadlines
- Ability to present documentation and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to learn and act quickly to achieve project objectives
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal, and ability to project confidence to executive-level audiences
- Must have Can Do attitude and ability to improvise when facing unexpected situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The position will require continuous interaction with the bank and technical areas
- Can work effectively and enthusiastically as part of a team with peers, experts and senior management, but is also able to make smart decisions autonomously, as required by the business situation
- Is goal and action oriented; takes project setbacks in stride, and acts on opportunities as they present themselves to add value to the project
- Ability to understand, analyze and manage IT related situations with the development teams and other technical areas
-Knowledge in technical and integrated testing
-SQL and mainframe knowledge is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of experience in project management or consulting in the banking sector
- Experience with application analysis, consultancy, or development (preferably within the banking sector) with operating, functional and/or technical responsibility over a limited part of the project or the development, implementation or maintenance cycle
- Spanish fluency preferred but not required
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account