Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position will be responsible for managing the software development lifecycle & release schedule for a portfolio of Global Supply Chain applications and projects within supply chain planning (forecasting and replenishment), distribution (product visibility and traceability), and SRM functions. This role will also be expected to manage the collaboration with our internal & external stakeholders to deliver projects on-schedule and on-budget.
This position will partner with the Global Supply Chain Process and Data Center of Excellence to ensure the successful design, development, and support of systems responsible for central file and Supply Relationship Management systems responsible for product visibility. Additional governance/auditing responsibilities exist overseeing the outsourced APS systems globally.
- Ensure successful delivery of multiple projects that satisfies specific supply chain business needs.
- Governance review of planning solution enhancements leveraging JDA – Manugistics software
- Participation in global workshops that foster solution innovations in the supply chain planning space
- Planning, facilitation and follow up for key stakeholder meetings around feature/functionality with JDA Manugistics.
- Application owner of multiple custom applications located in multiple countries
- Apply defined Project Management practices to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in scope.
- Maintain and refine templates for standard project deliverables.
- Develop, maintain, and refine road maps for all projects.
- Develops, and/or oversees the development of detailed project plans.
- Maintains the risk assessment/risk mitigation resolution for the project.
- Specifies the quality assurance process that will ensure the overall quality and continual improvement of the project deliverables.
- Defines the rules of engagement for the project, e.g., the standards used, the executive sponsorship/governance group and structure, team operating guidelines, issue escalation policies, etc.
- Develops the communication plan for key messages, project updates, and key decisions that will be used throughout the project.
- Leads a team of project managers.
- Manages changes in project scope and resource requirements based on change requests and the decisions of the project decision-making body/group.
- Collaborates with vendor and other teams to ensure project delivery
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account