Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: LMS Administrator
Location: New Jersey
Duration: 6 Months
Looking for a person who uses clear, logical steps and excellent judgment to understand an issue from all angles before executing an action.
This position will work directly with the client in a diverse environment to assist in
their support of the ComplianceWire learning management system (LMS). This includes, but is not limited to the following: Loading/creating courses in the LMS, User group creation and testing, Provide insight and input of system functionality.
The position requires that the candidate interact daily with clients and
team members. In addition, this position will fulfill all day-to-day tasks in receiving and fulfilling all LMS administration tasks and requests received from the client. Response and fulfillment of tasks will be achieved within timeframes and during coverage hours pre-defined by the appropriate support and administration contracts with those clients and are subject to change. Any tasks requested outside the range or timeframes agreed by those contracts will be deferred, communicated back to the client and/or escalated to the appropriate Account Manager or Practice Leader.
The position will be located remotely. Candidate is expected to have the proper equipment to participate in phone meetings, on site meetings, email and system access. The candidate may also be required to travel to the central NJ area for several days of training and, on request, client meetings.
- Receive and perform LMS Administration functions for the client. Those functions include:
- Loading/creating courses in the LMS.
- Retiring courses in the LMS.
- User group creation and testing.
- eLearning course testing.
- Report creation and running.
- Curriculum creation and testing.
- Assigning training to users.
- Modifying users' groups.
- Removing training from users.
- Provide insight and input of system functionality.
- General LMS support.
- Training/LMS administration experience in the pharma industry.
- Participate in client project meetings as a ComplianceWire LMS administrator/subject matter expert
- Receive requests for LMS assistance from client company contacts, their help desk providers, end-users and other pre-determined audiences, such as third party intermediaries
- Recent advanced ComplianceWire Learning Management System (LMS) experience (minimum 1 to 2 years)
- High level custom service skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written using proper office etiquette
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and ability to research and analysis data in a timely manner
- Ability to anticipate client's needs
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account