Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Infrastructure Delivery Lead
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 7+ Months
• Driving all aspects of project Deliveries, including collaborating and coordinating across various teams and stakeholders.
• Managing Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan. Ensuring risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
• High quality planning and delivery on the project as Delivery Manager, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience.
• Communications planning and execution during the project to ensure stakeholders are involved, expectations are accurately set, managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle.
• Defining work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for global programs.
• Managing resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete the program objectives on time, within scope, and on budget
• Partnering with project managers to plan, estimate, and deliver projects
• 8-10 years' experience in working with of Web servers, Tibco, ServiceNow (or other service management tool) and related infrastructure
• Preferably having managed server build team.
• Ability to navigate through multiple stakeholders, complex and matrix organization
• Delivery/Management, specifically as related to the provisioning and deployment of distributed servers, databases, web servers, and messaging platforms.
• Leadership of technical resources in a matrix organization.
• Influence skills, frequently across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to deliver in high pressure, high visibility, sometimes tense situation
• Four year college degree in a Technical related discipline
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using account