Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Engagement Type: Contract
Project Coordinator Service Parts Technical Analyst- Bachelor's Degree - at least 5 years professional experience.
Coordinates projects through development, scope definition and implementation. Projects may cross several systems and operational areas. Supports day-to-day questions from various departments within operations. Manages multiple small projects, which are more complex, lasting from four days to approximately one month. Acts as internal consultant providing business process expertise on small projects.
* Coordinates complex projects including the overall implementation and execution of project and performance criteria. Maintains full knowledge of business-specific technology implementations.
* Conducts user interviews in order to develop creative and effective solutions to business needs.
* Sets project objectives/milestones with Project Manager/Project Leader in order to complete projects within deadlines and financial budget.
* Collaborates with internal customers, vendors, industry consultants, and department management to refine project goals.
* Anticipates, monitors and identifies issues inhibiting the attainment of project goals, and develops and implements corrective actions.
* Identifies alternatives and analyzes impact.
* Identifies and obtains resources necessary to successfully complete projects.
* Develops and obtains consensus on project plans and implementation strategy from project team members.
* Effectively communicates project status to Project Manager, project members, other user department, senior management and vendors.
* Develops business relationships and integrates activities with business units and other departments to ensure the successful implementation and support of project efforts.
* As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
Requires Bachelor's degree in related field such as information technology, finance, computer science, mathematics, or business economics. At least five years professional experience as a project specialist with experience in leading projects in related business field. Knowledge of relevant business processes and systems, and of applicable project management software. Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks, influence relationships, and manage time to meet customer/client needs within specifications for quality, cost, and performance. Strong analytical and decision-making skills. Strong organizational skills. Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Good presentation skills. Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
Sales Sub Committee – Room scheduling, Dealer flights/itineraries, catering/meals, meeting room set up, Ad-hock add-ons.
Dealer Communications – Assist with Exec video scheduling, production, scripts, newsletter, dealer letters, distribution
Monthly NDAB - Room scheduling, Dealer flights/itineraries, catering/meals, meeting room set up, Ad-hock add-ons
Assist on long term event planning:
Global Dealer Award
National Dealer Meeting
Regional Dealer Meetings & Business Expo
National Incentive trips
NADA Conventions, Communications - Presentation scheduling, Survey analysis
Assist where needed on AOE & Service Anniversary Awards
Assist on Ad-Hock meeting requests
Required / Desired Skills
Apply by creating/using an account