Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Work Site: TX-9390 Research Blvd-Building 1 Ste 320-Austin
6 months and possible extensions
The Administrative Assistant must be able to operate within a fast paced, growth environment that constantly changes. The Administrative Assistant must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguity. The Administrative Assistant must be willing and able to provide efficient and effective administrative activities to support management and their teams, including senior level executives. The Administrative Assistant should be a results-oriented, self-motivator who can work proactively and independently.
The Administrative Assistant will support management and their teams for Teradata teams based in San Diego, Austin and Boston and includes office administration, facilities, event coordination and financial administration.
• Maintain team calendars, schedule appointments and conference calls, prepare itineraries, and make travel arrangements.
• Compose and prepare memos, letters, and other correspondence as needed.
• Sort and distribute mail, maintain files and records, order office supplies, including kitchen items and order equipment.
• Maintain organization charts and key distribution lists.
• Process department invoices and check requests through Accounts Payable.
• Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
• Intimately know internal office functions such as, but not limited to, use of I-Expense, Smart Trip, People Soft Time, Changepoint, HR forms, Attendance, process payroll updates, POs, technical support, etc.
• Effectively and efficiently prepare presentation materials.
• Assist with preparation of meeting; booking conference rooms, scheduling conference calls, catering, etc.
• Provide facility support in coordination with property managers and, vendors, including tidying conference rooms, etc.
• Coordinate office events such as employee celebrations and internal meetings.
• Monitor function of all office equipment such as LAN, printers, phones and fax.
• Mail & shipping administration.
• Occasionally perform receptionist duties for the office. Greet and escort visitors.
• Support human resources administrative needs in the areas of immigration, new hire orientation and intern program support.
• Apply continuous improvement creating processes and infrastructure to drive effective and efficient processes and improve performance of Teradata overall.
• This role is aligned to support a department, not an executive.
• The role will be based in our Austin office.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Thorough knowledge and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products, primarily PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Demonstrated basic analytical & mathematical skills; ability to perform research, data gathering, basic data analysis.
• Ability to multi-task and provide cross organizational support.
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong editing and grammar skills
• Excellent attention to detail and strong planning abilities.
• Positively represent Teradata through proper phone etiquette, providing phone coverage, and efficiently routing and screening messages.
• Excellent organizational skills, including the flexibility and ability to work efficiently and concurrently with multiple organizations and managers.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Associates Degree
• Experience working with a multi-national company
• Experience supporting senior level executives
Apply by creating/using an account