- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of "as-builts, " and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests. These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
-Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
-Job will include field site visits to stake jobs and/or work meet customers on site.
Must possess a valid driver's license
- The ideal applicant should exhibit exceptional problem solving skills. It is also critical to:
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data - Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A two-year associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis). Or, have completed two years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field.
Skills and Experience
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
English( Speak, Read, Write )
Minimum Degree Required:
Traverse City Customer Service Center, 821 Hastings St