Potential temp to hire
The Teradata IntelliCloud Security DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing, deploying and operating the security solutions required by the next generation of Teradata's IntelliCloud Services. This role will lead the design of cutting-edge scalable and high performing security services that ensure our customers' data are appropriately protected and monitored and to identify potential security issues. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about security, automation and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment.
• You are center to help develop, deploy and operate security systems and software in large distributed cloud environments
• Design security service architecture and develop detailed system designs
• Prepare and document standard operating processes and procedures
• Configure and troubleshoot security tools and applications
• Automate deployment and support tools on Linux and Windows systems
• Deploy technical solutions and security tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Skills & Attributes:
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience listed below:
• Strong understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices
• Proven track record designing, documenting and successfully deploying security solutions on private clouds, including IAM, FIM, Vulnerability Management, AntiVirus, IDS/IPS, SIEM, MFA & PAM solutions.
• Technical and comprehensive knowledge of next generation firewall configuration and policy management to include experience with IDS/IPS, DLP, SSLVPN and NAC.
• Administrative and operational knowledge of SIEM, to include experience with managing log sources, customizing queries, parsing and collating data.
• Experience with information technology operations, information security operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Experience deploying security solutions meeting one or more of the following security standards: NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR Security Rules
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
• Ability to quickly develop working relationships with peers and key stakeholders
• 7+ years of information technology experience
• 3+ years of Information Security experience
• Bachelor's degree in information security/systems or related experience
• CISSP / CCSP certification a definite plus
-US Citizen or Greencard Holder