Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
ABC Business Analyst 4 VENDOR MAXIMUM SUBMITTAL RATE $**/hr.
**local candidates strongly preferred
**ONLY in-person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
**position will be extended beyond 6/30/18 end date on req, possibly 6-12 months
********Please do NOT submit candidates already submitted to previous req, 558103. We need NEW candidates ONLY.
++Selected candidate will need to be well versed in requirements management focus across a large project with experience collaborating as a BSA on a team with multiple BSAs and aligning disparate stakeholder requirements for a cohesive product delivery.
This position will work on current prioritized projects such as Licensing Project. This position will also assist the BSA team with new proposals as prioritized by the business.
The applicant will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Working with the business owner, and development team to formulate systems, which parallel overall business strategies. Experience with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to solve business problems and make the business more effective. Familiarity with industry standards (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging) technologies, business process mapping, and reengineering.
The applicant will assist in the preparation of project proposals which contain solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. Facilitate the business requirement gathering for creating RFPs and SOW's. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions. The applicant will have familiarity with relational database concepts, client-server concepts, and web based solutions. The applicant must rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The applicant will perform a variety of tasks simultaneously working in a matrixed environment. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Provide business analysis support for project requests making sure to examine build vs. buy options that may be available and align with business strategic goals.
- Work with technical teams to plan and conduct project design sessions prior to development iterations to identify and specify logical system design
- Elicit and document business requirements, business processes and flows
- Articulate and document user system requirements
- Assist Product Owners with UAT, if needed
- Make recommendations for the logical design of system enhancements
- Understand how change to a component/application impacts the whole system
- Work with Development Lead / System Engineer as liaison to communicate business requirements
- Have full understanding of business vision
- Make recommendations to business on best practices
- Ensure SDLC processes are being followed
- Proficiency with MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Document and gather requirements
- Process Flows and Data Mapping
- Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Effectively facilitate meetings
MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Requirements gathering and documentation
Process Flows and Data Mapping
Cost / Benefit Analysis
Proven knowledge of Web Application Concepts
Proven knowledge of Client / Server Application Concepts
Effective meeting facilitation
Required / Desired Skills
Apply by creating/using account