Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Facilities Services Customer Center Operator
***Note: This is currently a temporary full time position, end date and possibility of this position becoming permanent is undetermined at this time of posting***
The Facilities Services Customer Center Operator provides customer service and front line support to the Johnson Controls P3 client site of Humber Hospital with respect to the maintenance and operations of their building(s). Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling inbound service requests received via telephone, email and web interface and initiating work orders to support timely fulfillment and resolution of client requests.
The Dispatch Centre is a critical environment responsible for receiving and dispatching facilities service requests for its clients – 7/24/365. The work environment is fast-paced and client-service focused. In order to ensure ongoing performance success, Dispatch Centre team members are measured against service delivery metrics.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learns client account details, the service request/work order
management systems, the telephony system and JCI Dispatch Centre
policies, processes and operating procedures
• Fills basic client requests including creating and dispatching work orders
to appropriate internal and external service providers and relaying
appropriate information to front line facilities managers
Assesses and accurately assigns level of priority to facilitate timely
fulfillment of service requests
• Learns techniques for troubleshooting service issues, communicating
with internal technicians and Facility Managers, external service
providers, landlords and other relevant parties
• Receives guidance and support in completing service requests including
activities such as proper work order processing, dispatching and the
communication of information.
• Provides customer service support
• Participates in program initiatives undertaken by the Dispatch Centre
• Maintains confidentiality of client account information and other
confidential information. Conducts work in a professional manner.
• May be required to demonstrate Dispatch Centre capabilities to
potential and existing clients and to prospective hires by having such
people Y-cord into live calls.
• May be required to provide training to new Team Members.
• Other duties as assigned.
Work Hour Availability Requirements
• 7/24/365 environment requiring open availability; rotating 12 hour shifts.
• Must have open availability to work weekends and holidays as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High school completion plus a specialized technical
or business course
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: One year or more
Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrates language proficiency (both verbal and written) in English,
including proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Clear and effective
• Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service
Must be proficient at typing and navigating the computerized work system while receiving and discussing verbal communication with the client
Apply by creating/using account