Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Provides high-level administrative support to executive leader(s). Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Requires a seasoned professional with broad knowledge of complex corporate environments. Manages executive calendars and coordinates travel arrangements and meetings. May act as a proxy for executive(s) in meetings and/or communications. Accountable for creating a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity. Maintains knowledge of and assures departmental compliance with Healthcare's Principles of Responsibility and policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards. Responds appropriately to observed fraud or abuse.
· Provides high-level administrative support to executive leadership, acting as a gatekeeper with a thorough understanding of how to best allocate an executives time.
· Manages multiple calendars to include arranging complex special events; requires strong understanding of broad business requirements and coordination of ambiguous dependencies.
· Clearly conveys information through verbal and written media to individuals or groups.
· Maintains stable performance under pressure; handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
· Anticipates upcoming needs and executes appropriate course of actions.
· Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
· Expedites critical matters and solves non-critical matters, which are within scope and level of influence.
· Makes travel and lodging arrangements for the executive as required.
· Sets and maintains high, self-imposed standards of excellence.
· Helps to remove obstacles to support the accomplishment of goals.
· Effectively interfaces with internal and external individuals and stakeholders.
· Reads and analyzes incoming memos, e-mails and reports to determine their significance and coordinates their distribution.
· Proposes new ideas or potential solutions without prompting.
· Independently provides project management support and coordination for key initiatives.
· Monitors and ensures timely submission of deliverables.
· Creates project tracking mechanisms.
· Facilitates the movement of critical information.
· Acts as expediter in the collection of information for the executive to prepare for meetings and other events.
· Works cooperatively with other executive administrative staff.
· Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other critical documents and proofreads GL and expense reports.
· May act as a proxy for executive(s) in meetings and/or communication pieces.
· Performs other related administrative and project coordinator duties as assigned.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience supporting C-Suite or Vice President level executive management required.
· Minimum three (3) years of business secretarial, administrative support, or project coordination experience in a fast-paced, complex corporate environment required.
· Minimum three (3) years of experience supporting multiple executives at the same time.
· Bachelor's degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
License, Certification, Registration
· Time Management: Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines. Ability to manage time of executive leadership.
· Attention to detail: Detail-oriented perspective with excellent planning and organizational skills. Ability to accurately edit own work.
· Computer skills: Effectively and efficiently utilize and apply advanced functions in Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Integrity/Ethics: High degree of confidentiality with excellent judgment and diplomacy skills. Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential materials required.
· Quality Focused: Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and identify and implement approaches to improve quality and service is required.
· Influence: Proven ability to coordinate work flow and utilize interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization are required.
· Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Technical Knowledge: Knowledge of office management skills are required.
· Problem Solving: Outstanding problem solving skills are required.
· Customer Service: Ability to provide excellent customer service to leadership as well as members is required.
· Autonomy and Teamwork: Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as a team environment.
· Professional Knowledge: Demonstrated proficiency in KP web sites within 60 days of employment required.
· Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
· Work Environment: Sitting at desk performing data entry functions and other keyboarding functions required. Normal office space, with surround lighting, air and heat required. Prolonged exposure to computer visual display terminals, scanning equipment, and other peripheral devices utilizing chemical powders and inks (i.e. toner, ink jet cartridges, etc.) required. May walk short to long distances during shift, within and outside main building for system support functions.
· Two (2) years experience in health care.
· Two (2) years experience working in a matrixed organization.
Apply by creating/using account