Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Project Manager III
Description of Role
Executes patient support program strategies and tactics for oncology products that fully integrates stakeholder and marketplace requirements, and which deliver on short and long-term business goals and objectives. Collaborates with Patient Access Solutions Program Management to maintain program and implement changes based on specific products and/or brand needs. Updates programs to provide best in class service to stakeholders, including creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Coordinates the day to day activities of vendor partners including updates to materials which follow defined copy approval committee processes. Intakes and resolves field inquiries with appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
Conducts market research projects and translates analytical findings into insights that address key access support decisions and strategies. Creates business reports on market trends and program performance based on program data and external research. Identifies opportunities within data trends, identifies stakeholder barriers to program, and recommends program changes as appropriate based on these insights. Leverages understanding of key financial and economic metrics to make fiscally sound recommendations for business cases to Patient Access Solutions Program Manager.
Required travel up to 10% of the time.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Leads intake of field inquiries and coordinates compliant resolution involving appropriate stakeholders as needed.
o Applies knowledge of compliance guardrails to ensure appropriate corrective and preventative actions are completed, if required.
o Creates strong partnerships with external and internal stakeholders to accelerate resolution of field inquiry or customer issue.
• Works closely with Patient Access Solutions Management to deliver and execute targeted solutions that address mutual strategic priorities and brings value to all parties.
o Applies knowledge of Janssen business processes (i.e. copy approval committee, field communications, sales supply, etc.) to effectively implement changes in a timely manner.
o Collaborates with and respectfully challenges stakeholders to solve problems, manage expectations and build relationships based on trust, open communication, and credibility.
o Develops systematic processes to ensure that access service programs updates are managed effectively and that the program rules are adhered to.
• Analyses program data and interprets results to understand and share business implications that are important to stakeholders.
o Applies knowledge of various types of data analyses and sources to comprehensively answer business questions.
o Considers the strengths and weaknesses of data sources.
• Delivers and creates clear and concise communications and presentations using approaches that highlight the most pertinent information for key stakeholders and spur stakeholder actions.
o Improves stakeholder understanding by applying knowledge of communication approaches, including traditional & emerging technology.
• Applies an understanding of the roles of the payor, provider and patients in reimbursement decisions and how they impact marketing, access and affordability.
o Applies knowledge of regulatory, legal, privacy and healthcare compliance requirements in day-to-day business operations.
o Applies knowledge of competitor offerings and strategy to execute access and affordability strategies and anticipate future trends.
Apply by creating/using account